>> Register now for the December 14-16, 2021 Impact Summit to meet the top teams from the 2021 International Climate Action Challenge! <<
Challenger Profile at a Glance
Meet Interfaith Climate Group, 2021 International Climate Action Challenge Honorable Mention award-winners!
- #64 – Interfaith Climate Group
- Location: USA
- Registered Challengers: Helen Warren, Sue Blythe
- 90-Day Challenge Period: September 1 – November 30, 2021
The Climate Collaboratory is co-creating an intergenerational storytelling climate action adventure. Our arts-based collaborative storytelling adventure invites young people to take the lead on the Road to 2030, 2050 and Beyond. Month by month, they develop scenes of “Climate Collaboratory: The Musical,” to be produced for Earth Day in April, 2022.
- Held eight events including devotionals, International Day of Peace event, two plays, and a UN Day presentation.
- Reached 98 people.
- Developed partnerships with eight groups who have committed to participate in the April 8, 2022 event.
- Planning Building Community in a Changing Climate six-week program on 17 Sustainable Development Goals to help build MLK World House, where we can learn to live together.
- Planning to establish a nonprofit with partners on the Board.
About the 2021 International Climate Action Challenge
Green Team Academy empowers everyday people to #BeTheChange. We host the annual challenge to help regular people take and idea and go from passion to action in 90 days. Together our teams plant tens of thousands of trees, remove tons of trash from our rivers, and work with youth, women, and communities around the world.